Cloud 9 is a team of Strategic Bookkeepers. We help business owners thrive. We do this
through deep diving into their numbers, helping them take powerful action & providing
them with coaching & mentoring support. For them, the ultimate prize is time, money & freedom through the
ownership of a Thriving Lifestyle Business.
Note: Please read our application process (at the end) carefully & complete it precisely
About the Role:
We are on the lookout for our next superstar Senior Bookkeeper. Our Australian based Bookkeepers are known as “Account Managers”.
Cloud 9 Account Managers are responsible for
● Bookkeeping / BAS agent services under the practice owner’s license
● Represent our Brand & overseeing a chapter of clients
● Training & overseeing the work of a remotely located bookkeeper (so you can focus on higher-value work)
● EOM, Preparing end of month reports, client meetings via zoom
● Checking & Lodging Compliance
● Supporting & Training our Clients (ie: Xero training for clients)
● Catch-up & Fix-up Bookkeeping, file audits & more
● Liaising with our VIP’s accountants
● Nurturing the Cloud 9 VIP’s Experience (in all that you do)
● Identifying growth opportunities (by reviewing their needs, identifying problems & proposing solutions)
As an Account Manager representing the Cloud 9 brand, your professional attributes must include
● Well spoken
● Professional Presented
● Refined communication skills
● Diplomatic & empathetic
The role is casual & you will need to be available a minimum of 22 hours per week business hours, over 3 to 5 days per week.
While we’d prefer to find someone local to the Gold Coast, we’ll consider candidates from anywhere in Australia.
The rate of pay is negotiable and dependent upon experience & BAS agent status and you may notify us of your expected hourly rate in the questionnaire you complete as part of this process.
The suitable candidate will fit the following selection criteria:
● A minimum 2 years senior bookkeeping experience on a variety of wide small businesses accounts
● Accounting or Bookkeeping Qualification (desirable), BAS Agent or willing to become a BAS agent
● Advanced typing and computer skills plus a love of software & technology as you will be learning and
using a suite of software
● Experience with Xero essential (ideally Xero Certified)
● MYOB & QBO Skills an advantage
● Other add-on / software apps experience advantageous
● Intermediate to Advanced Payroll skills
● Driver’s license & reliable car for travel
● Mobile phone with cap plan (a $15 per fortnight is paid for a higher cap)
● National Crime Check (or willingness to obtain one)
● References from your last 5 years of employment
If this sounds like you then please apply without delay.
It’s important to us that you demonstrate your ability to follow instructions by completing the application process precisely.
You will have the opportunity to add your resume and other documents in the questionnaire at this link
Please accept our thanks for your application & understand that only suitable applicants will hear from us (due to time constraints unsuitable or unsuccessful applicants will not hear back from us after submission / selection of the successful applicant)